Serves 4 Sweet Pork Ribs
My dad made this recipe and everyone was wondering what the sauce was. To their surprise it was Skylake Ranch's Pomegranate Syrup. This recipe takes time, more marinating and cooking time then anything, but is well worth the effort, and gives the men in our lives an excuse to play with fire for 4 hours.
- 1 bottle of Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Marinade
- 4 - 5 lbs. of St. Louis Style pork ribs (or a half a pound per person)
- 3/4 cup Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons of dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle ribs with garlic salt, let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to 235 degrees.
- Salt and pepper ribs (Skylake Ranch Pomegranate Marinade is low in sodium so don't worry about adding salt), wrap ribs with aluminum foil and place on grill.
- Mix in a medium bowl the syrup and mustard.
- Start basing with syrup mixture every hour of cooking, about 4 hours total, or until meat falls from the bone.
- About 15 minutes before taking off the grill, open the aluminum foil and glaze one more time with syrup and place ribs meat side down on grill to give them a nice char.
- Place ribs back in foil, baste one more time and close foil.
- Keep foil closed until ready to serve.